Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Week 45 Hold fast to that which is good!




So... tomorrow is transfers which means we got calls this morning! And here's the dealio. My companion is leaving me and going full pros! :( So that means I get a new companion but I have no idea who it is! Sister Romero and Amendola are staying together, even though neither of them can drive right now... so I guess that means I'll be playing chauffeur for a few weeks at least. There is a new Spanish sister coming in 2 weeks (mid transfer, it happens sometimes) so they might be trio training... XD In any case... I think I'll be getting Sister O'Neill. She's coming back from full pros. :) I would LOVE that!!! She's the most amazing ever. The transfer when I got Sister Contreras I thought I was going to get Sister O'Neill as my companion. So who knows! We'll see tomorrow!!

 This week has been crazy. J. is totally solid. And he finally told his mom that he wants to join the church. She spent an hour telling him how wrong he was and that he's being brainwashed y no se que. But he's solid and is NOT backing out. Every day she continues on the same rant, but he doesn't let it get to him. He knows what he needs to do! We are so incredibly proud of him. :)


The new senior? couple!
We had a fireside this week! It was awesome! Sister Contreras sang in a quartet with the other Latino sisters in the MoBat. :) Sister Romero, Silva, y Rex. They were so good! The rest of the fireside was incredible as well. Seriously, it was legit. And J. came! He really liked it. He came to Stake Conference too. Talk about golden investigator! We're having our last lesson with him tonight. I say last because it's Sister Contreras's last lesson with him. Oh man. I'm gonna miss her!

I read a scripture this morning that talked about how we cannot progress without diligence in the little things. You know, reading scriptures, praying, personally and as a family, going to church, talking to people about the gospel, inviting, serving, etc. So... keep being diligent!

Have an amazing week! :)

--Hermana Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment